Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Esker Lodge Website Privacy Notice
Esker Lodge gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with relevant data protection laws. This notice provides you with detail regarding what information we gather information from you, how and why we process it along with a description of your rights.
1.0 Information we process
The categories of personal information that we may process includes:
· Identity and contact Information such as your name, email address and phone number.
· Applications forms, CVs, career history and references.
· IP address.
2.0 When we collect and process information from you
Some examples of the ways we collect information from you includes:
· When visiting our website.
· When you connect with us online e.g. through enquiry forms and online application forms.
· Directly by email, telephone and post.
· Through our social media accounts.
3.0 Purposes for processing your information
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal information includes:
· In our legitimate interests of responding to enquiries by online form, email, phone etc.
· To perform our contract with you to provide you with the service you requested. For example, preparing a quotation or sending your information relating to the nursing home upon request.
· To market to you on the basis of consent.
4.0 How your information is shared
Your personal information may be shared internally between departments when required to do so.
In some cases, your information may be disclosed to third parties, subcontractors, processors, agents and other organisations. We share the minimum amount of information necessary for the purpose intended and ensure appropriate security is in place to protect your personal information.
Those which the data may be shared with may include:
· Recruitment agencies.
· IT services providers.
5.0 How Long We Retain Your Information
Personal data contained in
How long do you retain it for
Enquiries All enquires and communication received via, email, phone, or contact forms for the length of time it takes to resolve or close the enquiry plus further year.
Newsletter and marketing
For the length of time you continue to consent to receiving them or at the point consent has reached its time limit.
We type of cookies for we use are site analytics cookies to help us to analyse and measure how visitors use the site to improve the site functionality and experience when you use it.
7.0 Your Rights
You hold a number of rights in relation to your personal information, which includes:
· The right to access what personal data we hold about you. Esker Lodge will respond to this request within one month of receiving it.
· The right to be informed of how we are using your personal data.
· The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on you.
· The right to object to us processing your personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of your personal data.
· The right to object to direct marketing from us. Please be aware that you may continue to receive marketing messages for a short period after you opt-in while we update our records.
· The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold on you.
· The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on you to another service provider.
· Your right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact the Esker Lodge Data Protection Officer (see contact us).
8.0 Safeguarding Measures
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your information. We work hard to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures enable this.
Some of the technical and organisational measure we use to secure your data includes audit trials and access controls.
9.0 Contact us
If you have any queries in relation to this data protection notice, or if you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Esker Place, Cathedral Rd, Keadue, Cavan
We may change this notice from time to time. All changes will be posted and updated here. We will notify you directly by email if any significant changes occur.
This privacy notice was last updated on 21/10/20