Excellence in the delivery of compassionate care
- Engaging highly trained, courteous and caring staff to deliver a professional service
- Ensuring management is responsive to the needs of residents and staff
- Promoting best practise in our nursing home
- Ensuring superior accommodation and services in a relaxing and welcoming setting
- Ensuring the dignity, independence and privacy of our residents is maintained
- Ensuring that our residents are always treated with the utmost respect
- As a team constantly seeking ways to improve our caring service with feedback from residents, relatives and staff
- Ensuring an environment of openness and dealing with any complaint promptly and professionally
Vision & Values
Our vision is to provide a home away from home for our residents in a relaxed setting with caring and courteous staff. We will always strive to offer our residents world-class quality of care in a safe and secure environment. As a nursing home we will always focus on interacting with the local community in a positive way. We will always encourage the community to visit in our home with our residents.
Our core values are based on respect for the dignity, independence and privacy of every person in Esker Lodge. We will always encourage social interaction for residents and support their rights as individuals to make their own choices and express their beliefs
Our Newsletter Archive
Choosing a Home
Tax relief is available on nursing home fees if you have an income above the tax exemption limit. You claim tax relief for nursing home expenditure under the general scheme for tax relief on certain medical expenses. Maintenance in a hospital or approved nursing home qualifies for relief. Esker Lodge is approved for tax relief with the Revenue Commissioner
Esker Lodge is listed with the VHI for convalescence care. For convalescent options from other insurers please refer to your individual policy.
Additional Information PDFs
In The Press
It is always an honour for our work to be recognised in the press or on the radio.